Thursday 16 August 2012

Transform & Roll-out !



Some of you may want to know the full line-up of the Tomica Rescue Force vehicles so I have prepared them for your reference and viewing pleasure :cool: You can find more information at Prawnking's blog.

I have mentioned before that I find the quality on this series seriously lacking, especially for some of the models; to the point where they resemble closer to "lumps of coloured clay" rather than rescue vehicles and thus becomes "non" collectibles. I have not started but if I were to begin collecting them, only those marked with a :star: would be in my consideration.


RFT-01 to RFT-05

:star:
:star:





RFT-06 to RFT-10








RFT-11 to RFT-15


:star:
:star:
:star:
:star:


Bonus: RFT-16 (Latest)

:star:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.