Thursday 16 August 2012

ABCs of Tomica Collecting (Introduction)


Tomica "Hi-Five"

If you had intended to pick up some for your own collection, why not start today! It is a really fun and interesting hobby and this section was created to share experience/tips with interested individuals how to start Tomica Collecting 😃

A little history about my collection. When I was really young, I used to have them Matchbox & others miniature cars (including Tomica). Alas I did not understand the value and the meaning to collect back then, so *poof* they were all gone and a pity that I had not kept them.

In the beginning, I collected all brand types as long they were small-scale diecast such as models from Real-X, Majorette, Matchbox, HotWheels, Wellys, CMS, Kyosho, Choro-Q.. well you name it. Soon I realised that not only budget was a constraint, but storage space had become the overriding factor in my decision to focus more on Tomicas.

Fast-forward till today. I'm back with Tomicas & other miniature cars. Though I have collected sporadically all these while, I only started seriously on the collection just about a few years ago..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.