No. 9 - Honda NSX-R (Sagittarius)
At the Tomica Exhibition 2002 in Tokyo, Tomy released a product series based on the Zodiac. These black cars were assigned one model to each star constellation. The horoscope signs were nicely imprinted on the cars themselves and they sell for 500 Yen each.
It is interesting to note that both Honda and Toyota tied the score at three cars being represented each in this series. For me, I am the Archer, have you figured out what's yours??
The full list of cars are below:
- Aries (Honda CR-V)
- Taurus (Daihatsu Copen)
- Gemini (Honda Fit)
- Cancer (Nissan March)
- Leo (Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution)
- Virgo (Skyline Safety Car)
- Libra (Mazda Atenza)
- Scorpio (Toyota Alphard)
- Sagittarius (Honda NSX-R)
- Capricorn (Toyota Crown Athlete)
- Aquarius (Toyota Mega Cruiser)
- Pisces (Mitsubishi Canter)